Spiritual growth is a life-long journey. Like any form of growth, our spiritual walk requires nurturing and attention. While many practices contribute to spiritual growth, we’ve compiled a simple five step plan that will guide us as we focus on developing a stronger relationship with God. Remember that while simple in concept, the practices are not always easy and will require intention and dedication.
- Attend worship every week.
- Read your Bible and pray daily.
- Commit to serve God every week.
- Commit to a small group that meets regularly.
- Commit to tithing and a lifestyle of generosity.